In reviewing our company values page we decided to get employee input and I am proud to say the following comments are the result of the question pose to our employees, "what do think are company values are"?
- Always be honest with our Customers. Never sell them something that doesn't best fit their own personal needs. If they ask for something we know they won't be happy with - tell them.
- Make doing business with us easy and pleasant. Return calls promptly, get them the info they want as quickly and accurately as possible. Be respectful in our demeanor.
- Transparent pricing policy. Post prices on every display building at every location and publish price sheets that apply to all Winslow's locations. To quote Howard, "we will not subject you to the theatrics of haggling".
- Sales Centers that are clean and organized. Again I will quote Howard, "We never want to have to apologize for anything". That is what he told me when he visited my store and found buildings that needed to be swept. I will never forget it.
- Be part of a team. Turn in orders with no mistakes. Mistakes cause delays in delivering to our Customers. Turn in accurate reports on time. Be an awesome cog in a well greased machine!
"In my eyes, our values come from a family based mindset. That's the feeling I receive when I come into the office. Working together to achieve a common goal. No man bigger than the next. Every single person inside and outside of our office plays an imperative role in this company's success. In my opinion this never goes unseen by our leadership. That family feel our company has to it always resonates with me. Security and comfort in a place of business will always bring a variety of people with different backgrounds closer and maximize success throughout the entire company. The simple fact that we truly care whether or not a customer is happy with the service that we provided, speaks volumes about our company. Same aspect goes for a happy or unhappy employee. The idea that it is concerning to the good folks that run this great company is more than words could ever describe about our internal values."
"We are not a flawless company, not one is. However, I believe if we continue to use these family values as a foundation we will achieve an even higher level of success."
"Since we promote ourselves as a family owned and operated business, our company values should be that of a family that empowers it's members to create and share ideas instantly without barriers. Our Friday round table discussions come to mind."
"Along with our fellow co-workers our customers and dealer/partners should be included and treated as family with honesty and integrity. Our customers should never doubt they are getting a quality product that is fairly priced. Our dealer/partners should always believe that we are genuinely working to help them succeed in their business."
"I believe our company's core values consist of quality, affordable products, a family oriented environment, Strong customer service skills, dedication, dependability, and most importantly honesty and trustworthiness."
"Succeeding in a commercial field while maintaining the family atmosphere: "Relaxed"
The ability to follow the market at the drop of a hat: "Versatile"
Going after the competition relentlessly: "Aggressive"
Understanding Mistakes: "Compassionate"
Knowing the direction we need to go: "Leadership"
Knowing how to get where we need to be in the market: "Intelligent" "
"Basically if you sum it up, we work for a company that aggressively monitors the market to know what we need to do to stay competitive while maintaining a relaxed place of work with understanding that we are all in this together."
We Believe In
- Customer Service
- Open Minded
- Positive Mindset
- Family Values
- Fair Pricing
- Ease of Doing Business With
- Team Work
- Timeliness of Work
- Willingness to change/adapt